Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 25, 2018


Ethan:

Ehlana and I haven’t been apart very often – especially when that isn’t even in the same town, but then we’re never really apart at all no matter the distance between us; so that isn’t a problem – just a bit different.

Tai Chi by the river with Mom, Dad, and Aiden was still fun; so was breakfast; and then I went to watch the Pixie’s ballgame to support Naomi while Aiden had to go to the bakery and then on to some work and play with his family for the rest of the day until after dinner.  I got razzed about being there for Naomi and the rest of Ehlana’s team mates while my twin was away – especially after I got a couple of hugs and a kiss from Naomi after she helped the Pixies to win the game, but that was fun too; and the adults around us just thought that we were cute.  While the Pixies won; they still ended up in second place; so they’ll be the away team for the championship game next Saturday on the holiday weekend.

I went home after the game; helped out around the house – including with some work on the third floor bedrooms; and that kept us busy for the rest of the day through until dinnertime except for food and cool-down breaks because it has been really hot out today.  Since Mom and Dad had their ballgame and some helpers for the work on the third floor; we had a small gang over for a barbeque dinner; we headed for the park when it was time for the Locusts to try and win their game over the Wasps despite having their best cheerleaders away at college or in Woodvale; and I kept busy with kid-cousin control with help from Aiden and others while the Wasps proved that their strategy for the game was brilliant and the won both the match and top spot in the co-ed championship game next weekend.

That’ll be good for another family joke to have fun with for a decade or two, but maybe Mom, Dad, and their team can avenge the loss by winning the championship; since they got into that game despite the loss.  You can be sure that Miranda and Cassie will have fun with a cheer squad battle for that game too; so that’ll be fun too.

This is the last weekend of the regular season for our baseball league, so the party at Sheldon’s is going on now for the adults; and a babysitting campout is being hosted at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s with lots of teen support led by Jessica, Patrick, and some of their best friends.  Aiden and I are in a tent with Zack and Eli – or will be when we get around to the camping.  I’m taking this break from the campfire because I can; and wanted to check in with Ehlana too in case she isn’t staying up late.  I’ll get to that in a minute, but wanted to do this first; and then maybe have that chat with Ehlana and Naomi – since she’s on her way to come looking for me anyway.

Try not to have too much fun with that.  Quite a few of our friends are here at this campout; so she probably won’t do anything to totally mess up my reputation.  That is all of the news I have for the day so far; and I’ll add in any of the rest of the camping and campfire news with the next report.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I missed my ballgame this morning and from what Ethan and Naomi just told me; Brianna, Faith, and I are getting the blame for the Locusts’ loss tonight, but I’m okay with that; since I might have known that both teams would still be in the championship game next weekend whether we were there or not – and that was true for my team too.  I’m also missing out on the camping night that Ethan, Aiden, and Naomi are doing while the parents are at Sheldon’s and the end-of-season party for all of the adult players.

While they’re having fun at home; I’ve still had a lot of fun too.  Tai Chi by the pool for Brianna and me was followed by a swim before breakfast.  Even though we just went shopping yesterday, we went out to play at the mall here for a couple of hours; we picked up a picnic lunch; and then headed out to the airport to watch some planes take off and land while having that meal.  Dawn and her instructor then took us – Brianna, Faith, and me – up for a half-hour flight that included a loop that allowed us to see Dawn’s house from the air; and then we went home again to spend the rest of the afternoon playing in and around the pool until dinnertime.  There were a handful of members of the Rice family with us for the barbeque dinner; we had more swimming and some play time at the park after that; and now we’re heading for bed because we have church in the morning; a lunch with Violet and Dillon once they get here to pick us up; and then a long drive home again in time for the buffet at the Inn that Grandma and Grandpa will be home in time to share with us!

The highlight of our day was definitely going flying with Dawn, but we’ve had fun with everything we’re doing here; and I am so glad that Violet and Christina came up with the suggestion.  I want to be ready for all of the fun we’ll continue having tomorrow; so I’m out of here and heading off to sleep now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!