Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 19, 2018


Ethan:

I am not going to bed early because Cassie’s having an early night ahead of her first day of college.  I’m doing it because I’m tired.

We watched at least one movie too-many last night, and for the record; I wasn’t really asleep when Mom took the pictures of Naomi cuddling and napping with me.  While we didn’t get a lot of sleep, we were still awake at normal time; Tai Chi by the river was fun; and then Dad cooked a pancake breakfast for us before we went to church.  The service and Sunday school parts of our day were great; Ehlana and I ended up doing a picnic lunch at the park with Naomi and Aiden that the parents collectively helped us out with; and then we played all afternoon until we got hit with the rain that has been going on here off-and-on since then.  We made it home ahead of the rain – and got Naomi home by then too, but Aiden stayed with us until his parents were done work at the bakery; and then they picked him up on the way home.

Dad had a lot of work to get done today, so we had an easy-dinner that he only took a short break to share with us; and then Ehlana and I helped with some chores; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and I just finished having a bath while Ehlana’s still having a soak in her Jacuzzi.  That’s all the news I have for today, but we do have a busy week ahead of us that will be fun – if not quite as exciting as Cassie’s first week of college is sure to be.  The official move to the third floor will be done this week – including redecorating Ehlana’s rooms; we have everything else we normally have to do each week; and the back-to-school shopping trip is on Friday.

Yes, the redecorating and shopping is more for Ehlana than me, but I’ll be there to help out, and while I’ll be okay with just having my things moved up to my new room; Ehlana and I will both enjoy her new room and the lounge once she’s put her personality on it.  We’ll need to get a room ready for Cassie too; but I guess we’ve got until the holiday weekend to have that work done too.  I’ll keep you updated on all of that as it happens, but I need to get some sleep now; so I’m going to get to that right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We’ve had a really good day.

I love my Jacuzzi!

That’s my news for the day! ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!