Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 15, 2018


Ethan:

While Cassie and Michael spent the day exploring college life on campus as the residential halls opened and the town population exploded as it did every August; Ehlana and I had another work-play day here at home.

The highlights of my day included Tai Chi that Naomi and Aiden joined us for; the work in the archives; and the play afternoon that included a lot of biking and swimming.  Ehlana, Naomi, and the other girls didn’t do all of the biking with us because the dirt trails in the park were muddy, but Miles loves that; and getting muddy is part of the fun.  I was having fun with that, and we could get cleaned up by hopping in the river; but it wasn’t as much fun cleaning my bike after we got home; and Mom wasn’t all that impressed with the dirty shoes and clothes – or at least she was impressed for all the wrong reasons.

She had her ball practice tonight, so we were back at the park for that; and we had pizzeria pizza for dinner because she hadn’t wanted to cook either.  That worked for us; Naomi and Aiden helped Ehlana and me with cousin control while the parents were busy with their practice; and then it was bath time for me because there’s a big difference between soap-and-hot-water clean and river-clean.  I feel better now; Mom did a Magi lesson with Ehlana and me after my bath because she didn’t want to smell me and do that first; and now Ehlana and I are in our rooms on the third-floor and ready to get some sleep after staying up late last night.

Yes, there was some quality cuddle time for me with Naomi last night; we had fun doing that and watching a couple of movies; and we should also stop doing that.  At the rate we’re going, our Moms will have gigabytes of pictures and videos just from catching us during those cuddle moments for posterity – and they have a bit too-much fun with that too!

Naomi doesn’t care about any of that, so don’t expect that to change – and I’m sure that we’ll both just get to like cuddle time more and more over the next decade or two. ;^)

I’m too-young for that to be the thought I take with me into dreamland, but that is all of the news I have for today; so that will be the end of things for this update.  We’ve had a good day, if a comparatively-quiet one; and I hope we’ll keep the fun going again tomorrow.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I don’t really have any news to report for today that won’t just sound like another repeat of the last two days – except we had spits of rain this morning while we were at the lab; and a much-nicer afternoon for outdoor play time.  Ball practices were a go today, so we were at the park for Mom’s practice, but I didn’t watch much of that because Brianna, Faith, Leah, and Hailey all wanted to play with Naomi and me instead.  That was fun; so was the Magi lesson that Mom did with Ethan and me after our baths; and now I just want to get some sleep – so I will.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!