Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 5, 2018


Ethan:

We had a fun morning that included a short service at church because of the heat today.  Lunch was at home; and then Mom went to the lab this afternoon with Ehlana and me while Dad needed to keep working ahead in the office and Cassie did some more packing for school before working the buffet-to-close shift.  Ehlana played in her lab with Uncle Adam and Dillon; and Mom and I worked in the archives.

Dinner for four was at home; we’ve had a quiet night with just one walk-the-dog outing; and now I’m going to crash and nap so that I’ll be ready for a picnic and play day with our friends tomorrow – and possibly a camping night with Aiden – and with Ehlana and Naomi.  That is all I have for tonight, since you can read about my work in the archives elsewhere; so I’m going to pack up now and get to the sleeping part of my night.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

The best part of my day was our work in the lab this afternoon.  We still have a lot to do for our cold cure, but I’m sure that we’re on the right track now, so while we don’t have everything worked out yet; it’s just a matter of ‘when’ now instead of ‘if’ for coming up with a true cure for colds!

I had fun during the rest of our day too, but don’t really have anything exciting to report; so that’s all the news I have for you today.  We are going to have fun with our friends tomorrow – and hopefully with Cassie and Michael too, since we’re running out of time to hang out with them before they leave for college on Saturday; but I’ll have to let you know how that works out for us with the next report.  For now, it’s time to get some sleep so that I’ll be ready for the play day; so I am out of here.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!