Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 2, 2018


Ethan:

Take the last two days; rinse and repeat the work at the lab in the mornings and play time with our friends in the afternoon; drop the baseball practices; and add in a better dinner and quiet night at home.

That’s all of my news for today; I’m tired; and am going to sleep now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Cassie, Michael, Tim, and Rowen are still on the way home as I’m writing this, and won’t be home until around midnight; but they got all of the work they needed to do in their townhomes finished; and they’ll finish up the rest of the work when we move them there starting a week from Saturday.

I know that she’s fired up – I can sense it, and I am happy for Cassie; but that isn’t making her move away from home easier for me.  Naomi is doing that, though; we had fun with Ethan and Aiden last night; and a really good day too.

That started with Tai Chi by the river for six; breakfast in the sunroom; and then Naomi and Aiden spent the rest of the morning with one or more of their parents while Ethan and I were at the lab.  It was hotter today, so our afternoon play time included a bit less biking and more swimming and water play; and then Ethan and I have been home with Mom and Dad for a quiet evening here after three busy days.  We had a ‘real’ sit-down dinner; worked and studied in the office; did a Magi lesson; and took Silkie for a bedtime walk before Ethan and I were sent up to bed.  We opted for showers tonight to get cleaned up faster from our play afternoon; and I’m not doing any extra work tonight because I’ve had enough fun for today.

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow with a girls-only birthday party and a co-ed ballgame tomorrow night; so I’m going to get the extra sleep so I’ll be ready for all of the fun – and Ethan and I are taking the entire day off from the lab – even though he won’t be going to that party with Naomi and me.  He’ll likely have fun with Aiden and the other guys anyway – and after playing with all of our friends tomorrow morning; we – the girls- will likely be ready for a break from at least some of the guys!

For right now; I’m ready for a break from consciousness; so that’s all I have for tonight.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!