Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 22, 2018


Ethan:

The fun and excitement has worn off for the twin brother on day two of the room decorating adventure, but we helped out all day; and I’m pretty sure that I did enough stairs today to get to the top of at least a moderately-tall skyscraper.  Maybe Coach Robinson should just have the football team come to our house for conditioning training!

We worked for most of the day; had a barbeque dinner with some of Mom’s volunteers and their families; and then it was co-ed baseball practice night ahead of the game on the weekend that Ehlana and Brianna will be out of town for as part of Violet and Christina’s master plan to help their team with that last game of the regular season.  Mom and Dad wouldn’t intentionally lose a ball game, but if they do; that’ll be another family joke that’ll be future entertainment for all of us for years or decades.

I’ve had my bath, and the only entertainment I want right now is a nap for the rest of the night; so that’s all I have for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

The painting is done!  Tomorrow we do the borders and some other decorating; and then we have the shopping trip on Friday and I’ll be in Woodvale for the weekend while Mom and Dad finish my room so that I can be in it again by Sunday night!

We also had Tai Chi by the river; three meals; and the usual Wednesday evening of baseball and play time at the park with the cousins and our friends.  I’ve been spending some quality time in my Jacuzzi – including while jotting down this update; and want to get back to enjoying the hot, bubbly fun; so that’s all I have for this report!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!