Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 16, 2018


Ethan:

We played at the lab this morning; Mom, Ehlana, and Naomi did some room-decorating shopping after lunch while Aiden and I went biking with our friends; and then Ehlana and Naomi joined us for the rest of the play afternoon that included biking, swimming, and hanging out at the park playground.  Ehlana and I were on our own with Mom for dinner; we had a group Magi lesson with some of the cousins after that; and then it was a study and work night from there until bedtime – which is now.

That’s it for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I see that Ethan’s gone with the short report; and that works for me.  The work at the lab was fun; shopping is always fun; and I enjoyed the home time tonight too.

The only thing that I do want to add is an update for Cassie and Michael.  They have their journals too, but my comments tonight are about how I’m feeling about missing out on such an important time in Cassie’s life.  It just isn’t the same to hear about everything they’re doing through email, texts, pictures, and vid-chats.  Sure, they’re just playing most of the time right now ahead of the start of the semester next Monday, but that’s an entirely-new world for them – and the college is now like a city within a city where the majority of the population is between the ages of seventeen and twenty-five.

It’s no wonder that many people find that scary! ;^)

My point is simply that I feel as though I’m missing out – and actually am doing that in reality.  This is what’s meant to be, though; and we’ll all be dealing with that for the next decade or two.  I don’t have to like it, though; and hope that we’ll work out ways to spend time with Cassie more-often than once every few months when she has breaks like reading weeks and holidays.

Okay, that’s all for me; since I really don’t want to go on about this; so I’m out of here and off to sleep now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!