Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 23, 2018


Ethan:

Day three of the decorating challenge – four, if you include the furniture moves on Monday – and the painting and borders are done!

The highlight of our day, though, was the telepathic meeting that we had tonight with Cassie, Michael, Rowen, and Tim.  At our end, we had Mom, Dad, Miranda, Tracey, and Rowen’s grandmother; we talked about what Cassie will be doing with new training for her friends; we discussed the dangers that they might face while away from home; and had a bit of fun here and there too.  That isn’t a very detailed recap, but Mom and Cassie are keeping track of those details and training; so I don’t want to repeat information that they’ll be responsible for anyway.

That meeting took more than an hour; we had a bit more fun at our end before our guests went home; and then Ehlana and I were sent up to bed because we have the back-to-school shopping trip tomorrow.

I’m also wrapping up this report now for the same reason.  The girls might be more-excited about the shopping trip – and Ehlana’s weekend away, but I will need to be rested-enough to keep up with them while we’re in the city; so I’m going to get the sleep while I can.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan’s covered the highlights of the day; you can read the details of that meeting in Mom’s or Cassie’s archives; and I’m going to move on without adding my two cents worth because I do have a big weekend ahead of me; and might not get much sleep after tonight.  I’ll let you know how that goes for me – starting with the next update that will be coming to you live from Woodvale!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!