Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 31, 2017



It’s the last day of August, and maybe I should make a bigger deal of that, but I still have a lot of work to get done; so this is going to be a micro-update so that I can get on with that – and hopefully have time for a nap once I do get that last blast of family business work done ahead of the holiday weekend.

Michael and I worked the breakfast shift until we needed to be at the school; I had fun with Rowen and the other girls while having our cheerleading practice; and then I helped out with the lunch shift at the Inn.  From there, I went home; did some outdoor chores that included mowing the lawn; and then I got ready to work the dinner-to-close shift.  That kept me busy until a bit after ten o’clock; I walked Michael home and helped him with a bit of Magi-powered healing; and then I came home and had a visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins before coming up to my room and getting ready for bed and all of the work I’m about to get started on next.

That’s all the news for today, and while this hasn’t exactly been the most-exciting last day of August, but don’t take that in a pessimistic way; since I have had a good day – even if it’s also been filled with a bit too much work!

I still have a lot of that work to get to next, though, and really need to get all of it done ahead of an even busier holiday weekend; so I’m going to wrap this up and get to it.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!