Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 15, 2017



I did not get enough sleep last night; and will be a bit short of it again tonight; so let’s get to the news and then I’m off to dreamland for what bit of nap time I have available to me before it’ll be time to get up and ready for the breakfast shift at the Inn.

Tai Chi by the river was fun; breakfast was standard fare for a weekday; and then I did some chores with Mom until Rowen came to pick me up so that we could get to our hair appointments and then do a bit of shopping.  Getting our hair done was partly because we’re getting ready for school; but mostly because it’s part of Rowen’s plan for Tim’s birthday – and she’ll be celebrating that with him this weekend ahead of football training camp.  I’ll have more on that this weekend, but the shopping was definitely all about her weekend plans – though I did a bit of shopping too.  Rowen had to work starting at lunchtime, so we wrapped up our fun by then; I met up with Michael; and we had lunch with his parents before going on to play with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden.

It was hot out again today, so swimming was a big part of our afternoon fun, but we biked the trail around town and rode some of the park trails too; had a bit of playground fun; and had a mid-afternoon ice cream break at home.  Michael and I helped with the early dinner work while Mom did some other chores; we ate early; and then Michael and I headed for the park for what will be his last football workout before football training camp.  Rowen missed part of that workout, but she joined me on the bleachers once she was done for the day at the computer store; and we talked about cheerleading plans again while watching the boys go through a fairly-tough workout that Tim made them do after he took Monday off.  We all went for a swim in the river after that; hit the Emporium for frozen treats; and had some teen hang-out time at my house after that before our friends headed home for the night.  Michael stayed with me and we watched a show in the lounge while having a bit of make-out time; and then he went home while I got ready for bed and started on my family business work.

That was a few hours ago, and as I mentioned; I am really tired after too many too-busy days in a row.  I’ll be back to the busy again in the morning, and now that Rebecca, Jenny, and a few other teens have moved on to the college level; Michael and I really will need to help out and put in extra time through the rest of the week and weekend.  There is a lot more than that going on, including the last ballgames of the regular season for four out of five of ‘our’ teams on Saturday.  The parents will have the annual end-of-season night out after the evening games too; and Michael and I will be leading the kid and teen campout – or sleepover; if the weather doesn’t cooperate.

I can write more about all of that as it happens, and you can read on while studying my journals in the future; so I won’t drag that out when I could be sleeping instead.

We’ve had a really good two days off, so other than the lack of sleep; I’m ready for the work – or will be once I’ve had my nap and done a bit of self-healing in the morning, so I’m going to get to that; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!