Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 23, 2017



Something has to give, and for tonight; the only thing I have left that I can cut back on is sleep or this update – and it won’t be sleep when I’m going to get so little of it to start with.

Michael and I worked the breakfast shift until we needed to be at the school.  We had a great weather day for our practices; and Rowen wrapped up our afternoon by making her picks for the squad.  Shannon and Diana are our Grade Eleven members; Emma and Bethany are back and won the Grade Ten spots over four other hopefuls; and our newest, Grade Nine members are Gabrielle Parker and Wendy Wilson.  Rowen decided not to wait until Thursday morning to give out the good and bad news; but then there wasn’t really any controversy or close calls for her picks.  I’m glad that we’ll have the extra time to work up our new routines for Friday night; and we’ll focus on that over the next two days instead of worrying about adding in anything extra for the next few games.

I didn’t have much time to celebrate with our squad; but we did have an ice cream treat break before I went to the Inn and got to work again.  That kept me busy through until we closed the Inn for the night; I walked Michael home; and then we did our goodbyes on his front porch so that he could get some sleep and I could get home and started on my family business work.

Oh yeah – I did a bit of Magi healing with him during our dinner break at the Inn; so that didn’t need to happen after work.

I had a bedtime visit with Mom and the twins before coming up to my room; they had a good day of work at the lab and afternoon play time with their friends; and they headed for bed while I got to work again.  That was three hours ago – or more like eight if you count the time phased work, but I got everything done; and I knew that I was going to have late nights all week.

Going to sleep is an option now, though, and I really do want to go there more than anything else; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!