Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 7, 2017



We’ve had another day with a bit of rain here and there; but didn’t let that get in the way of the play time.

Michael and I did chores at our homes this morning; I did all of my family business work too; and then we played all afternoon with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden – along with some other kids and cousins along the way here and there.  Biking at the park and on the trail around town was part of the entertainment, but so was swimming and playground fun at the park and school.  We had a picnic lunch; an early dinner; and then I caught the start of Ethan’s ball practice before heading over to the park to watch Michael’s football workout with Tim and some of the other guys.

Rowen was with me for most of that fun; we went for a swim at my house after that; and then we watched a movie in the lounge with our boyfriends – and with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden.  Since Rowen and Tim are both working in the morning; they went home after the first movie, but Michael stayed for a second; and then we had some fun getting the four kids settled in for a sofa sleepover in the lounge before he went home and I came back up to my room and got ready for bed.

The only other news I have for today is that Rebecca, Lucas, and Jenny did a day trip to Central State to deal with things like getting their books and deal with some other registration details before heading there on the weekend.  Yes, they could do that next week, but they’ll be ahead of the curve getting it out of the way now; and I plan on doing the same thing when it’s my turn next summer.  I don’t have the details from that trip, since I haven’t talked with them yet; but I’ll keep you posted if there’s any really good news to share!

For now, I’m just ready to get some sleep, and while the four kids in the next room party on because they can; I’m going to let them do that while I get the extra nap time.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!