Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 27, 2017



Michael and I had fun with our sofa sleepover; and I’ll also admit that we didn’t just fall asleep because I used a bit of Magi healing for both of us so that we weren’t too tired for a bit of make-out play time first.  This, by the way, was my first night at Michael’s since Rebecca left for school; and it’s a bit weird to be the only two teens in the house with Miranda and Jacob.  That had no impact on our choice to have that bit of play time before going to sleep, but we did have fun with Michael’s parents before they headed for bed; and it was nice having breakfast with them this morning too.

So, my Saturday ended well; our morning was great too – including Tai Chi for two by the river because Mom and Dad ended up with a kid-free night – and skipped Tai Chi while the twins were with Naomi and Aiden.  Jacob made up a special breakfast; Michael and I took care of the clean-up; and then we had a busy morning at church and Sunday school.  The rain was coming down by then, but I won’t say anything about that when we had nothing compared to what’s going on this weekend in Texas.

We went to the Inn straight from the church; Michael and I worked all day through to close except for our breaks; and then I came home after seeing Michael to his door along the way.  He has a full day of football training tomorrow, but I only have a half-day of cheerleading; so he’ll need the sleep more than I do.  That doesn’t mean I’m not tired because I have been working on the family business since getting into bed with Mandy – after having a bedtime chat with Mom, Dad, and the twins; and then getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in on my way up here.

I’m not going to write more about the work I continued to do tonight related to the problems in Texas, but I will mention that Mom is coordinating help; and we’ll be ready to really start helping once it’s time to clean up and rebuild.  That isn’t to say we’re not helping right now, because we are, but while the storm is ongoing; we can’t do much more than send money to help with emergency services.  Our businesses will be in a much better position to help with the work that will follow – and take years as the affected towns and cities are cleaned up and rebuilding begins.

That’s still more than I wanted to include here; since this is really just one problem – and we deal with issues like this all around the world on an ongoing basis.  This hurricane is big news for everyone in our country because it’s here at home for us, but my perspective is different, and while I don’t want to minimize how serious it is for the people directly affected; this hurricane really is a blip in time when viewed from the Magi perspective that encompasses millennia.  I also have issues that I deal with elsewhere that are just as serious – even though they don’t get the same attention as this storm has been given from the national media.

All of that work has added up to another late night for me, but I do have time for a nap; and will do some self-healing in the morning.  We have just one week left of our summer holidays, but I won’t be taking much time off when I’m going to be busy with work and cheerleading.  We have a trip to the city for back-to-school shopping too, and that’ll be fun; but that’s going to mean doing more work the rest of the week to make up for that time off.

I can write about that as we go along with the daily updates next week, though, and I’ve had enough fun for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!