Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 18, 2017



Let’s consider this double-update completed with good intentions; if not much detail because I am running on fumes again tonight and just don’t have anything more in me to keep going.

I worked all day yesterday; Michael and I made an appearance at Roger’s party after we closed the Inn; and that’s why I ended up getting a late start to my bedtime computing – and didn’t get much sleep.

Fast forward to today after that nap and I worked all day,, including the breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts at the Inn; I did chores at home when I wasn’t at the Inn; and had more work to do on my computer after getting home tonight.

Now I have time for a nap before getting up and doing it all over again; and we also have four family ballgames tomorrow; the parents will be doing the annual end-of-season thing at Sheldon’s after the coed game; and then Michael and I have the teens and kids camping and babysitting adventure to get to after we close the Inn.

Some self-healing may be required to get me through the weekend, but the nap needs to come first; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!