Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Friday, August 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 24, 2017



Our football team has been picked; Tim is Captain; and all is well with the world – except for the disappointed guys that didn’t make the final cut this season.

I’ve been going all day, though, and exhaustion wins tonight; so that’s all the news I’m going to include in this update.  Tomorrow will be even busier; so I won’t bother promising a double-update, but you can flip the digital page in the future and find out how my next twenty-four hours or so will go while I crash and nap until I need to get up for my next breakfast shift at the Inn.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!