Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, August 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 24, 2017



Our football team has been picked; Tim is Captain; and all is well with the world – except for the disappointed guys that didn’t make the final cut this season.

I’ve been going all day, though, and exhaustion wins tonight; so that’s all the news I’m going to include in this update.  Tomorrow will be even busier; so I won’t bother promising a double-update, but you can flip the digital page in the future and find out how my next twenty-four hours or so will go while I crash and nap until I need to get up for my next breakfast shift at the Inn.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!