Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 12, 2017



I’m doing this update while changing and getting cleaned up before heading over to Michael’s house to catch the end of the going away party for Rebecca, Lucas, Jenny, and some of their friends – and other favorite collegians; so this is going to be short and I’ll add some details tomorrow.

My breakfast shift at the Inn was busy, but I left early-enough to catch about half of Ehlana’s ballgame.  My cheering didn’t really make much of a difference, if any at all, but the Hair Herons wont their last regular season game; and will play in the championship game on the Labor Day weekend.

After that game, I came home; worked on chores; had lunch with Mom, Dad, and the twins; and then helped at Michael’s house this afternoon with some of the party prep work.  That needed to be a family and friends effort while running the Inn and other businesses in town too – along with a farm or two for Lucas and his family, but Michael and I did what we could; and then we went to the Inn and got to work there.

The weather was great for most of today; and it was perfect by the time the party started.  Miranda and Jacob took turns with Jake and Stephanie so that they could each get home for some of the dinnertime fun, but Michael and I missed that and took our break after they’d finished eating and the party had moved on to the socializing and games that is still going on now – though they’ve moved on to a campfire that Michael and I will catch the tail-end of once I catch up with him.

We have had as much fun as we can too, but I really haven’t gotten to spend much time with Rebecca, Lucas, or Jenny today.  I’m hoping to do that later tonight; which is why I’m doing this update now – and will be taking an overnight bag with me when I go over to Michael’s house.  I don’t know whether there will be a sofa sleepover or not, but I do expect that we’ll stay up late talking with Rebecca and Lucas – and his family will be back for breakfast in the morning because Lucas, Rebecca, and Jenny will be leaving for Central State after that meal and can’t stay for church.

I’ll have more on that with the next update, but I’m ready to go now, and don’t want to miss out on the rest of the family fun; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!