Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 2, 2017



I must be getting worn down.  Even with a decent night of rest, I’m wiped out from all of the work and bits of play time today; so this is going to be a very short update.

Michael and I were up early and worked the breakfast shift.  We put in extra time at the Inn to help Miranda and Stephanie; and I worked on chores and the family business at home while on my main afternoon break.  We were back to the Inn for the dinner prep work; I stayed through until I needed to be at my ball practice; had fun with Rowen and our team mates for a while; and then went back to the Inn to work until close.  Michael and I had a bit of riverside cuddle time after a cool down swim; I came home after that; and did a Magi lesson with Mom while Dad finished up his homework after their ball practice and some play time with the twins and their kid and adult friends.

I came up to bed after that; grabbed a shower because I needed it; and did my bedtime computer checks and one bit of family business work before getting to this report.  Now that this is finished, I am ready to crash and nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!