Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 26, 2017



This is an early update because I’ve decided to go home with Michael after we’re done work tonight; and don’t plan on taking my computer along! ;^)

After my last update, I did a last round of email and news checks; had a long, hot shower; and went to meet up with Michael and his Dad for the walk to the Inn when it was time to get to work for our breakfast shift.  We had a busy morning, but Miranda didn’t need me to put in extra time this morning; so I was able to go home after the main breakfast rush – and get right to work on the chores at home as we got ready for the holiday weekend with extra work on the gardens and the rest of the usual bonus chores.

I just finished up that work a while ago; I’m multi-tasking this while doing my hair and getting ready for the dinner-to-close shift.  We’re going to have a busy night, since this is the second-to-last weekend of the summer season; and there are a lot of full campgrounds around here with vacationers enjoying one last blast of holiday fun leading into the Labor Day weekend.

There isn’t anything else to add for this report, and even with the sofa sleepover plans; don’t expect anything more exciting with my next update.  I should likely feel disappointed about that, but I expect that sleeping will be all I’ll want to do by the time we’re done work; so the sofa sleepover is all about doing that with my favorite cuddle buddy.

Sorry, Mandy – I love you too; but Michael is more fun for obvious reasons! ;^)

Okay, I’m nearly ready to get to work; so I need to wrap this up.

There is one thing that I wanted to add to this report that I skipped yesterday – and it’s about the football schedule this year.  Having two games before we head back to school is unusual, but I wanted to point out that there is a reason for it – the Championship games are still going to be on the Thanksgiving Day weekend; so the calendar puts the start of the season a week early.  Some seasons, that game gets moved to the last weekend of November on years when Thanksgiving is early.  They opted not to do that this year – probably due to the Central State stadium schedule.  I’m okay with that – though it might be nice to have less to do that weekend than we’ve had for two of the past three years.

That is it, now; so I’m out of here.  This hasn’t been a very exciting day, but the work needs to be done; so we’ve just been fitting in the cameo bits of fun where we can.  Miranda, Stephanie, and I do manage to have fun even when we’re busiest, though; so I expect we’ll have a good evening – and then I’ll crash and nap once I get to that sofa sleepover with Michael!

Flip the digital page to find out how that works out for us, but I need to go and live it before I can write about it tomorrow night; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!