Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 28, 2017



We’ll be up early and heading to the city for our back-to-school shopping trip in the morning; so this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river was good; we had a standard weekday breakfast; and then I was busy with cheerleading all morning; and then I helped out around home all afternoon as Mom continues to get ready for our contributions to the family holiday weekend prep work.  I got some of my family business work done too; and finished up the rest of it tonight.  Michael and I had dinner at his house after football; we checked out part of Ethan’s last ball practice; had some play time with Ethan, Ehlana, and their friends; and then we were here at my house for a while before Michael went home early and I got to work.

After too many late nights; I’m turning in comparatively-early, but we will be up early too; so I expect that some more self-healing will be part of my morning routine again.  Shopping isn’t the only busy I’ll have tomorrow, but I’ll write more about that tomorrow night, and you can read on in my future anyway; so that’s all for tonight.

Tomorrow will be my last play day of the summer, and I want to be ready for it; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!