Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 28, 2017



We’ll be up early and heading to the city for our back-to-school shopping trip in the morning; so this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river was good; we had a standard weekday breakfast; and then I was busy with cheerleading all morning; and then I helped out around home all afternoon as Mom continues to get ready for our contributions to the family holiday weekend prep work.  I got some of my family business work done too; and finished up the rest of it tonight.  Michael and I had dinner at his house after football; we checked out part of Ethan’s last ball practice; had some play time with Ethan, Ehlana, and their friends; and then we were here at my house for a while before Michael went home early and I got to work.

After too many late nights; I’m turning in comparatively-early, but we will be up early too; so I expect that some more self-healing will be part of my morning routine again.  Shopping isn’t the only busy I’ll have tomorrow, but I’ll write more about that tomorrow night, and you can read on in my future anyway; so that’s all for tonight.

Tomorrow will be my last play day of the summer, and I want to be ready for it; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!