Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Cassie's Journal - August 30, 2017



I’m writing this update at the start of my bedtime work session; but that’s mostly just to change things up – and because I really don’t have much news for today.

Michael and I worked the breakfast shift for as long as we could until we needed to be at the school.  Rowen and I had cheerleading practice for most of the morning; and then I went back to the Inn to help out with the lunch shift.  After that, I helped Mom with some holiday weekend prep work; and then it was time to work the dinner-to-close shift.  I ended up skipping my last baseball practice; but will be at the championship game for sure; and will have to hope that I don’t mess things up for my team due to lack of practice!

Okay, that isn’t really an issue for me; but let’s not let facts get in the way of a good excuse that might come in handy if we don’t win that game! :^)

Michael skipped his ball practice too, but I went home with him after work so that I could help him out with a bit of Magi-powered healing after a tough football and work day.  We had a bit of cuddle time too, but I still came home at a bit after eleven; had a bedtime visit with Mom and Dad; and then came up to my room and got ready for bed.  That brings us up to date for my news, and I’m ready to wrap this up now and get on with the hours of family business work I need to get done tonight before having my nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!