Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 30, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 30, 2018


Ethan:

We’re in a ‘get-ready-for-bed’ intermission that is also the departure time for the aunts, uncles, and cousins that have been here for dinner and a movie night; so I’m doing this update now so that I don’t have to do it later – especially when there’s a good chance that I’ll fall asleep while watching the next show or two and cuddling with Naomi in the lounge.  It’s been a good day; the play time with our family and friends has been the fun highlight; and now I’m ready for the quiet time as we wind down toward bedtime.  Naomi and Aiden are staying for a sleepover, and staying up later is an option, but I really am getting tired; so the cuddling with some nap time sounds like a plan to me right now – even if I’m sure to get razzed about doing that with Naomi.

Okay, that’s it for tonight; and I’ll let you know how the rest of our night goes with the next report.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan still managed to get his report done first, but Naomi and I are taking longer to get ready for bed; and he’ll be impressed with his cuddle buddy.  Don’t take that the wrong way, since at our age; I’m talking about Naomi being very cuddly with her thick, fuzzy pajamas; not because she’s wearing some satiny night dress!

The boys are waiting for us now, though, and I don’t really have anything important to add to Ethan’s little blurb; so I’ll just wrap this up and get back to our play time with our friends.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!