Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 5, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 5, 2018


Ethan:

The news of the day, for our family, was a bit unexpected and just a blip in our day; but will be fun too.  Cassie called Mom and Dad to get approval for inviting a new friend to spend the Thanksgiving week with us; and it was no surprise that Mom agreed so that Cassie’s friend won’t be stuck at college for their study week and the holiday while all of her new friends are away or home for the holiday.  I haven’t met Sung Mei – May – yet, but Mom and Ehlana have, and she is the other half of the Ninja Girls with Cassie; so I’m sure that Dad and I will like her too.

As for our news from home, there isn’t much to report; so that won’t take long.  We had a good day at school; worked at the lab or archives after that; and we’ve had a quiet night at home since then – with Cassie’s vid-call the most-interesting part of our evening.  Okay, we had fun with our Magi lesson, and the studying and work in the office was entertaining, but there isn’t any news of note to write about; and we’re able to go to bed relatively-early thanks to some time phasing that allowed us to get more done sooner than normal.  That works for me, since sleeping is an option; so I’ll wrap this up right now and get on with that last ‘job’ of my day.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I have a couple of things to add to Ethan’s report; since he skipped over a few details from Cassie’s call and request.  First, inviting May to spend the week with us has been approved, but her parents are very traditional; and she’ll need to get permission from them too – and I’d expect them to want to at least have a vid-chat with Mom and Dad too before agreeing to the visit with us.  I don’t sense that we’ll have a problem with that, but then I think that it will be great to have May here with us; and it’ll be more fun for her than being stuck at college all week while most of the students are gone.  I’m also not surprised that Cassie is first to invite a new friend home; and we’re getting bonus entertainment with the first round of jokes that Tim in particular was having fun with tonight and the one-liners that we’ve come up with since then.

The only other comment I have for tonight is about my work at the lab.  Our experiment today didn’t work out – as usual, but we took another small step in the right direction; and we continue to close in on the right ‘formula’ for our cold cure.  All of the details of our work are available if you have access to that section of the archives, but since most of you would just be bored with a discussion about genetic sequencing and the rest; I’ll spare you and maybe just let you know when we’ve got that cure worked out instead of commenting on the failures so often.

Let’s hope that I’m right and that will be sooner instead of later!

Getting some sleep is going to happen sooner for sure – as in right now.  We’ve had a good day, and now have something new to look forward to for the Thanksgiving holiday, but I need to rest when I can; so I’m going to go and do that now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!