Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 25, 2018


Ethan:

We’ve had a crazy-busy day with the holiday church service, all of the running around to help our guests get ready to head home or back to school, and the clean-up work around here after everyone was gone; so I’ve decide to keep this short and just get some sleep.

I’m missing Cassie and Michael too; and that would be a lot harder on us if it wasn’t for the fact that we’ll only be apart for weeks this time before they’ll be home again for their Christmas break.

Our guys’ night play time was fun, but some of us stayed up too-late; and that has something to do with why I’m tired tonight.  It wasn’t fair for Aunt Leanne and the other Moms staying with her to be stuck with all of the guys for the night; and I’m not just saying that because we likely ate twice as much for breakfast as was consumed at all of the other houses combined.  Getting ready for church should have been easier, but Zack and Eli led the charge to make that tougher for the parents too.  The Thanksgiving service was on the long side even for a holiday weekend; and then we didn’t have that much time before going on to the Inn for the first buffet sitting.  That was a blast of fun and sad because we really were out of time by then for saying goodbye to Cassie, Michael, and May; and then they were gone and we were busy with the rest of the goodbyes as all of our weekend guests either headed out then too or needed help getting packed up and on their way.

Ehlana and I helped out with all of the work at home after that; we had a leftovers dinner; and then we all worked or studied in the office until Mom sent Ehlana and me up to our beds.  Some tub or Jacuzzi time was needed after that; and now I’m ready to crash and nap – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

This holiday weekend wrap-up report isn’t going to do a very good job of conveying how much I’ve enjoyed these four days with our family and friends; so I’ll begin by assuring you that it has been one of my favorite Thanksgivings so far.

As I’m thinking about that, having Cassie home with us is just part of the reason for that, and in a way, if she’d still be in high school; we’d have spent less time with her – if Michael was still on the football team and playing in the championship game again this year.  They didn’t have that trip this year, so while they had to head back to school today; they were here for the shopping on Friday and trail ride on Saturday – and they haven’t been able to do that with us while busy with football.  I’m sure that doesn’t seem like a big deal for most of the other members of our family, but that does cover half of my life; and I didn’t exactly get to join in on the shopping fun in the same way as I can now while a baby and toddler.

As for my news of the day; the chick flick movies were fun; we got more sleep than the boys did – or most of us did; and then we had a crazy-busy morning around here too than included Cassie and May getting packed for the trip back to school along with Tai Chi and breakfast.  With all of the girls at our house, sharing bathroom time and getting ready for church took time; and that’s why we were among the last to get to the church.  I love the music that goes along with a teen praise team service, and while holiday weekend services always go long; I don’t mind that when we’re having so much fun.  The lunch buffet at the Inn, on the other hand, was too-short – and as long as the service.  It was the having to say good-bye to Cassie, Michael, and May after that meal that made it seem too-short, but Cassie needed to get May back to the college in decent time; so staying later wasn’t an option.

The work from that point on through dinner and the studying in the office after that kept us busy – and helped all of us out with missing Cassie.  I’d suggest that she at least got out of the work but she didn’t; since the drive back to her townhouses and then the chores and family business work she’s likely still doing now is harder than what we’ve done around here.

We do have the work done so that Mom won’t be stuck with that tomorrow when we head back to school; and I’m glad that I didn’t have nothing to do – especially when Naomi was busy with her family today too.  I’m also tired; so that’ll keep me from staying awake with too much quiet time to think – and miss Cassie.

Finally, I’ll wrap this up by adding that I am very thankful for all of the blessings we have here in our little town with our amazing family and friends.  I wish that everyone could have this much love and joy in their lives, and if we succeed with the Ascension of the Light; maybe that will be a dream that can come true!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!