Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 6, 2018


Ethan:

It’s mid-term Election Day – even here in our little town.  I’m only seven, so I’m supposed to be too-young to be cynical about governments and elections; but let’s not let that get in the way of having fun – at least here in the privacy of our Magi archives! ;^)

Actually, I don’t want to go there at all.  We’ll have one more lesson on elections tomorrow for the post-election wrap-up, but to be blunt, we ignore what goes on in Washington D.C. whenever possible; and our so-called leaders thankfully don’t do too much to mess up our lives here while playing their power games there.  I’m not suggesting that we should get rid of governments entirely – just three-quarters of them or more.

Maybe the Ascension of the Light will include putting Mom and the Magi Council in charge of things, but then I’d hate it if our little town became the Capitol of the world and we suddenly had to deal with all of the political games here instead of in and around the current Capitol cities of the world.

Moving along, we’ve had a quiet day around here.  School was followed by lab time; our evening at home was all about work and studying with just a bit of election monitoring; and now I’m going to bed before we know the final results because I really don’t care whether the Democrats or Republicans are in charge of the country for the next two years.

We did get to hear several good fairy tales tonight, but while they all began with – “When I’m elected; I promise...” – we’ll have to wait and see what happens next; since most of them are not likely to have a happily ever after ending.

Okay, that ended up being cynical anyway, but I couldn’t resist; and now it’s time to get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I had fun playing in the lab after school; Ethan and I enjoyed the quiet night with Mom and Dad after that; and I’m going to stay out of politics because I’m as cynical as my twin; and don’t need to add more to his comments.

The temptation is there to add a few more jokes, but I won’t; and will only comment on the elections if anything truly-important to us happens as a result over the next day or two.  That probably won’t happen; so if you really want to read up on political current events; there are other places in the archives to do that – though I honestly don’t know why you’d want to do that for any reason other than as a sleep aid. ;^)

Sorry – that one just slipped out anyway! ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!