Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 14, 2018


Ethan:

This will sound like another repeat of the last two days – and is for everything except some chores we did after dinner to help Mom with getting ready for Cassie’s return home and May’s first visit with us.  Other than getting rooms and bathrooms ready for them – and the lounge and exercise room cleaned up too; the rest of our day really was just another normal school and lab play day.  Those chores were done with some Magi power-assists, so that was mostly fun too; and I will always be happy when Mom lets us do things like cleaning toilets that way instead of through manual labor.

For the record, I am not against getting dirty when needed for work and chores, but I don’t plan on trading in my computer and iPad for cave drawing tools either; and you can’t blame us for wanting to use all of our talents whenever that is an option.

We are one day closer to Cassie being home, and it still isn’t all that late even with the extra work tonight; so I’m going to wrap this up and take advantage of another chance for extra sleep.  I doubt we’ll get many early bedtimes after tonight; so it’s time to enjoy this one while I can.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’d add more to Ethan’s report if I had anything, but I don’t; so I won’t.

Stay tuned; since I’m sure that the excitement level around here is sure to go up once Cassie gets home!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!