Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 24, 2018


Ethan:

I’m packing for a night with the guys at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house; and am doing this update because I won’t have time for it later.

We’ve had another awesome day with a major kid play time at the park this morning that Cassie and Michael helped to make really special for all of us.  The trail ride this afternoon was amazing – especially since the weather was so nice too.  Lunch and dinner included a mix of Thanksgiving leftovers and pre-cooked dishes, so I loved the variety; and I’ll add that I’m eating too much – even for a Magi Master with a hyper-active physiology.

Mom and Dad have about half of the girl cousins here tonight, so being with the guys is probably for the best for Jayden and me.  Aiden’s getting to hang out with us too; so I’ll have lots of help to keep Zack and Eli from getting too crazy – if that’s possible when they’re on Olde Bakery Treats overload too.  The rest of the girls from the combined families will be with Leah and her family – at least for the visiting kids; so I expect that we’ll all have a good night.  I’d like to spend more time with Cassie, since she’s heading home tomorrow, but she’s been helping Michael at his house anyway; and won’t have much time left over for any of us by the time she’s done with the work and play time with his cousins.

I’ll deal with missing Cassie tomorrow; and just be glad that we did get to have her home for a week.

It’s time for me to wrap this up and get going again, so I’ll do that; and you can stay tuned for my last holiday weekend report that will be coming to you sometime tomorrow night.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan’s covered the basics for today; I’m adding my report early too so that I can play from now until bedtime; and that’ll be easy because I don’t really have much to add anyway.

We – the girls – are going to watch movies in the lounge tonight while the few guys that are here watch football in the living room with their wives or girlfriend.  I’ll have campers in the lounge after that while Naomi and I get my bed; and we may stay up talking for too-long because it will be our last chance to do that with our visiting cousins.  This really has been a good family and friends play day, and while Cassie’s had to split her time and help Michael a lot with his family too; she’s still managed to share enough of her time with us to make sure we won’t be too-sad when she heads back to school tomorrow afternoon.  It does help that she’ll be home for Christmas soon too, but then we’re all going to be busy through the end of the year anyway – with exams for her; and Christmas festivities for all of us.

I’ll take a look ahead with my next update, but that’s all for tonight; and I’m going to get back to the girls’ night fun now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!