Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 28, 2018


Ethan:

We’re getting a dash or two of freezing rain tonight; it’s been cold out all day; and I’m beginning to wish that I was in Arizona with Grandma and Grandpa.

While our school day wasn’t as exciting as a play day in the sunny south, we have had another quiet study and work day that has been fun; but feels a bit repetitive too as we went to school, played at the lab and archives, and then had dinner and a work or study evening at home with Mom and Dad.  That might sound boring to you, but Ehlana and I do love our doctoral studies and work at the lab; and our school time is all about having fun with our same-age friends.

I am tired again, since we put in some time-phased work after dinner, so that’s all I have; and it’s time to crash and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m not ready to sleep, since I have my research on my mind tonight, but I also don’t have any news to offer today either; so I’m just going to keep this short and get back to my mental musings – and hope that it gets me another baby-step closer to the elusive cold cure.  ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!