Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Monday, November 12, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 12, 2018


Ethan:

Dad’s safely in the city for the work week; Mom’s having fun with prep work for the Thanksgiving holiday while he’s away; and Ehlana and I have had a quiet day at school and the lab before spending the evening with Mom and using a time phase for our studies so that we can all have an early bedtime too.

We need that, since none of us got a lot of sleep last night ahead of the early wake-up call to see Dad off on his trip, and even though I did get more rest than Mom or Ehlana; I’m still ready to nap now too.  That’s an option, and I don’t really have anything to add to this update; so I’ll wrap this up and get to the sleeping part of my day.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan wrote with no additions tonight! ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!