Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 9, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 9, 2018


Ethan:

We got a bit of snow; played in it while we could this morning; and moved on to other entertainments once it was melting and too-messy – or gone.  Our school day was uneventful – other than because of the first snow news and fun; and we’re heading into a family and friends dinner and movie night that is going to include having Zack and Brianna with us for sleepover buddies tonight.

That’s why I’m doing this update now; since I don’t expect that Zack will give me time away from a late night of gaming in the lounge to spend time on my computer; so I also expect that the next report will have more news – a safe bet; since that’s all I have for our day so far. ;^)

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’ll only add that Naomi and Aiden do occasionally have a life with their own families and other friends now and then; that’s true for tonight; and we’ll manage to have fun with our family while they’re busy – even if Ethan would prefer the cuddling with Naomi over late-night gaming with Zack! ;^)

That’s all I have to add for today so far too; and I’m doing my report early because I’ll be busy playing with our cousins tonight and then having that sleepover with Brianna after the rest of the family goes home.  Note to me – work on setting up some sleepovers for Faith and Leah too over the holidays.  That’s easier said than done when we’re all so busy, but we do need to make time for all of our cousins – and some other friends that we’re not doing as much with now as we head toward winter.  We do have the lounge and all of this space up here on the third floor this year; so we really should take advantage of that with our friends and cousins this winter!

Stay tuned and I’ll let you know how that works out for us.  For now, it’s time for me to go and help out with the dinner prep work; and we’ll need to stock the lounge for the play time that will follow; so that will not be news to add to the next update.  Zack will be in the house, though, so there is sure to be something to write about next time – even if that’s for all the wrong reasons.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!