Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - November 11, 2018


Ethan:

It’s Veteran’s Day today, and while it isn’t the event here in our little town that Memorial Day is; the church service and Sunday school was appropriately-themed; and it is a bit of a family day too.  That didn’t really affect our day beyond our time at the church, but then Dad had to work all afternoon and evening; so Ehlana and I stayed out of his way and played at the lab during the afternoon; and studied as quietly as we could after dinner.  That isn’t very exciting, but we did still have a good day – even if it was a bit boring by most kids’ standards.  I love playing in the archives, though, and Ehlana loves her lab time – even when her experiments don’t work out as well as she hopes.

She’s also having fun right now mentally working on her cold cure problems, but I’ve had enough fun for today; so that’s all I have for now while I go and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m getting tired too, but have been obsessing over my research a bit; and have been text-chatting with Cassie since a bit after eleven o’clock.  While I’m up late, that doesn’t mean I really have much in the way of news – at least from home.  Cassie’s had some news for me when not ‘listening’ to my review of our work at the lab today and my current, ongoing problems with my research.  The top news is that Michael’s going to start working part-time for the family business.  He’s ready to start helping out, and while it would be nice if he can take over some work from Cassie; I expect that they’ll both just end up getting more done while working together.  They’ve also had a quiet weekend – at least comparatively for them; and I’m glad that they’ve had a bit of a break ahead of the push toward their study week and Thanksgiving.

I’m multi-tasking this update with that texting with Cassie, but I’ll need to wrap up both soon and get some sleep; so I guess that’s it for tonight.  Even now, waking up in time to see Dad off on his trip to the city might be tough, but I’m going to try and do that anyway.  I’ll hope for a quiet week while Dad’s away, but we’ll see how that goes; since we will also need to get ready for Thanksgiving – and Mom may want to do more of that while he’s gone and she’ll want to keep busy.  I’ll keep you posted on how that works out for us, but that’s it for tonight; so I’m out of here.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!