Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 29, 2016



Happy 16th Birthday, Michael!

I’m still working on that; so I’ll keep this update short and fill in the blanks with the next report.

Tai Chi by the river was chilly; we had a fun birthday breakfast for Michael here while his parents were busy at the Inn; Rebecca joined us for that; and then Michael had to hurry to the school for the weight training with the team that Tim wouldn’t let him skip just because it was his birthday.  The rest o my morning was fairly uneventful until we got to school; there was more birthday fun here and there for Michael all day – including going out to get his license during second class and a mini party at lunchtime.  He had to get to football practice after last class because, for some inexplicable reason, Coach Robinson didn’t give him the day off from that as a birthday gift either – despite the fact that Michael is one of his favorite players.  I came home and did my family business work and language studies in the office while Michael was busy.  A time phase helped to get that done with time to spare so I could get dressed up a bit and ready for Michael’s birthday dinner at the Inn; and then Mom, Dad, and the twins came with me for that dinner – and the game night that we all stayed for after celebrating Michael’s big day.

Jacob and Miranda had quite a gang at the Inn for the meal, since all of Michael’s team mates were invited – as were all of our classmates; significant others as needed; and all of his home town, extended family.  This was one dinner party that I got to be at the center of with Michael, so I was in on most of the birthday entertainment – including the roasting that Michael had to deal with as part of the dinnertime entertainment.  We were at a table with Rebecca, Lucas, Rowen, and Tim; and Miranda and Jacob took turns joining us when they could take little breaks while also continuing to work in the kitchen and dining room to keep up with the dinner rush that was only busy because of the big party that they were throwing for their son.

While most of the birthday fun was during dinner, Michael and I stayed for game night – as did most of his dinner guests; so game night was a fairly crazy couple of hours of fun with more than double the usual gang.  That wasn’t a problem thanks to the new dining rooms; and Miranda just spread out the gaming into all three rooms to accommodate the overflow.  Miranda loved having so many teens there for the gaming tonight since she doesn’t get many of us anymore when we’re all busy with football, band, and everything else we all have on the go in the fall; but staying for that meant that Michael and I still had to do our homework after we got home to my house.  Maybe it’s a conspiracy or something, but our teachers didn’t feel that we should get a night off from the studying for Michael’s birthday either.  He did get the night off from working at the Inn, though, and Miranda is letting him stay with me for a sofa sleepover tonight; so I guess we can handle those little academic and sports injustices.

We’ve done our homework now; Mom did a Magi lesson with us while Dad was doing his homework; and Michael and I took care of the bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana that included taking Silkie out for a bedtime bathroom break and walk.  I’m currently getting ready for our sofa sleepover now while Michael’s doing the same in the guest bathroom; and I’m multi-tasking this update and the rest of the basic bedtime computing I’ve already finished while doing my hair and getting ready for the major birthday make-out session I have planned for my boyfriend.

Don’t worry, guys – I’ll make sure that he’s healed in the morning if needed so that he won’t be too tired for the game tomorrow night! ;^)

Okay, most of the guys will never hear about that, but Tim did joke about it before he and Rowen headed home from the Inn, and if the team loses tomorrow night; there is a good chance that I’ll get blamed for it – especially if Michael has a bad game.  I don’t think that will happen, but if it does; that’s going to be another story that we’ll never, ever live down.  Then again, if we have that much fun tonight; maybe we won’t care!

I’ll have to let you know how that goes tomorrow night, though; since it’s time for me to wrap this up and get back to helping Michael out with what I hope is at least a top-five birthday if not a best-ever-so-far kind of day.

It’s been fun; our evening is about to get hotter in a really great, clothing-optional sort of way; and I really need to get to that now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!