Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 24, 2016



Michael’s coming over soon, and I’m getting ready to spend some time with him; but won’t be surprised if I crash and nap instead of doing much of anything with him.  That’s why I’m writing this update now; and just finished doing a basic computer and email check.  Even if I manage to stay awake for very long once we get to the movie and cuddle part of our plans for the evening; I don’t want to be doing any computing later when all I want to be doing right now is sleeping.

The breakfast shift at the Inn came too early; the fall clean-up chores were tough and occasionally unpleasant when the weather got a bit damp this afternoon; and we worked until dinnertime with only a short break for lunch and an afternoon snack break.  If there is any news to write about for the rest of the evening; I’ll add it to the next report, but that’s all I have in me for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!