Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 1, 2016



It’s the first day of September; the holiday weekend starts tomorrow; and this is going to be a very short update.

My morning workout by the river; breakfast, and cheerleading practice were all fun but uneventful.  Rowen and I had lunch at the school with Michael and Tim; and then I spent the afternoon working on chores at home – getting all of my normal weekend lawn and yard work finished before helping Mom with making dinner and a tail-end bit of pre-cooking for the weekend family meals.  We only had Grandma and Grandpa with us for dinner while others took care of dinner with the Everetts; and then we had more pre-cooking to do after dinner that I helped out with while Ethan and Ehlana went out for some play time with our grandparents and some cousins.

I didn’t have to work at the Inn tonight because they weren’t very busy with most people in town getting ready for the holiday weekend too, but while Michael was finished work earlier than usual for a Thursday night too; we didn’t get together tonight.  He needed to get more sleep to be ready for his game tomorrow night; and I needed to get extra family business work done before taking the weekend off – from that kind of work.  I’ll be busy with football, cheerleading, band, baseball, fundraising, work at the Inn, and a bit of family and friends fun here and there for the next four days; and that’s why I really need to crash now and get what might be the only decent night of rest I’ll have between now and Tuesday night.

We’re all going to be too busy this weekend, but there will be lots of fun packed into the next four days too; and I’m really excited about that – or will be once I’m not as exhausted as I am right now!  Sleep will help with that, and I can use a bit of self-healing tomorrow if I need to do that too while keeping up with everything; but I’ll have to keep you posted on that tomorrow night.  For now, I just want to spend some quality time in unconscious mode; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!