Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 17, 2016



This report is being written early because Michael surprised me with a date night in tonight; and I’m planning on thanking him for that by keeping him here for an unplanned, planned sofa sleepover!

I was awake early; got ready for the day; and met up with Michael and his Dad for the walk to the Inn so that we could get started on the pre-breakfast work in the kitchen.  It wasn’t a very busy breakfast rush, so I was done by nine; came home; and got to work on my chores.  That kept me busy until we finished up and stopped for lunch at one-thirty; and I was already showered and had finished eating by the time that Michael came over to advise me that he was done at the Inn for the day too; and planned on having a dinner and movies night with me.  He had some parental support for that, since we’re going to be in the lounge for that, and while we’re having dinner for two; his Dad is sending enough food for my family – and for Naomi and Aiden; since they’re going to be here tonight too.

Do you need to guess why my brother and sister invited their besties over for the night?  I don’t, but since it hasn’t been that long since I was a kid and had fun with things like that; I’m not surprised.  I’ll let you know with the next report how many times Michael and I have to deal with visits from four junior comedians; and I’m sure that my family will collectively enjoy whatever payback I get from my youthful indiscretions. ;^)

Michael and I had some afternoon play time with the twins, Naomi, and Aiden; he’s busy getting everything together for our date night now; and I’ve been getting ready for our play night too – in addition to getting my usual bedtime computing out of the way early.  I’m there now; Michael will be back soon; and it’s time for me to wrap this up; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!