Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 26, 2016



I don’t have much news for today.  Tai Chi by the river was a bit chilly with the temperature dipping into the forties, but we dressed warmly-enough; and this was just a reminder that our opportunities for being outdoors for our morning exercise are going to be more limited as we move toward winter again.  Michael went home for a quick breakfast after that before moving on to the school and his weight training with the team; and I had fun with my family while we ate and got ready for the day.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I met up with our best friends for the walk to school; and my classroom adventures were not exactly exciting today.

A side-trip for some of that might be in order, but to be honest, we’d be better off with Mandy as our next President than the options available this year; so I should stay away from political commentary for this entire election.  Instead of wasting my time with that; I’ll stay focused on the things I can do something about – like all of the work we do through the family business and charities.

Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned the word ‘charities’ when that’s one part of the kabuki theatre that is the presidential elections this year, but since I did; I can assure you that we are not involved in any way with the Clinton Foundation – or with any of the political campaigns going on here or anywhere else in the world.

We’d rather use our money for more important things – like making life better for everyone we work with in our businesses or help through the charities.  I know it’s a novel concept; but it works for us!

Moving along, it really was a quiet day at school, and since Michael was busy with football after school; I decided to do as much of my family business work then instead of now.  After getting home and having a short visit with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana; I worked in the office using a time phase; got all of my work and studying finished; and helped the twins with their college studies too while Mom took care of some other work around the house and made dinner for four.  I wasn’t part of those dinner plans because Michael and I were at his house for dinner and the evening; and I went over there with him when he stopped by to pick me up on his way home from the school.

Dinner was nearly ready by the time we got there; the gourmet meal was a bonus; and the dinnertime entertainment with his parents, Rebecca, and Lucas was pretty good too.  Lucas couldn’t stay after that because he needed to be home to help out on the farm, so it was just Rebecca, Michael, and me for the post-dinner clean-up; and then we all got busy with our homework.  We did that in the dining room; had a visit in the living room with Miranda and Jacob again; and then Michael and I went up to his room for a music practice and minor make-out session before I needed to come home again.

I was back here by ten o’clock; did a Magi lesson with Mom; took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and then came up to my room to get ready for bed too.  Other than my usual bedtime computer and email checks, there wasn’t anything else left for me to do tonight; so I’ll be able to get to sleep before midnight for a second night in a row!  With four practices on the schedule for tomorrow that won’t happen three nights in a row; but I’ll enjoy them when this does work out for me.  This hasn’t been a top-ten most-exciting day, but the fun level – and the work – will be kicking up a few notches tomorrow; and I want to be ready to keep up with everything; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!