Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 20, 2016

It's time for a micro-update!
I had a standard morning at home with Tai Chi and breakfast; with bonus exercise and meal buddies.  There wasn't a sofa sleepover happening in the lounge when I woke up; but only because I was already up and ready for our work-out when Naomi and Ethan came upstairs to try to play that trick on me again.
School was good; though I spent more time at our four practices than I did in our classes today.  Cheerleading at noon was good, concert band after school was fun; our marching band practice was too hot with temperatures still over one hundred; and the teen praise team practice was just something to get through so that we could go home.  Michael and I collected Rowen and Tim at her house on the way home; we did our homework after getting there; and then had some cuddle time before getting to have some cuddle time with our respective boyfriend or girlfriend for a while.  We followed that up with a bedtime swim in the river at a bit after eleven; the boys headed home after that; and Rowen spent some quality time in my Jacuzzi after that while I got to work on my job and studies.  I've been doing that since then; Rowen talked with me for a while after she was finished in the tub; and she fell asleep an hour or so ago.
I'm exhausted, but got everything on my to-do list finished; so that at least went well-enough for me.  That won't be true for a good night's sleep, but I'll survive.  Since I already mentioned in the last update that Rowen and I would be on our own tonight, I don't have any other news for that; since I haven't talked with Mom, Ethan, or Ehlana at all tonight.  I'm sure they're all having more fun than I have; but you can read all about their adventures in their journals - though I reserve the right to add news here if it's really good! ;^)
Getting started on my nap is now my top priority, though; so, until next time...
 ...May the Magi Force be with you!