Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 12, 2016



The top news for our town today is the ground-breaking for the third apartment building in the new section – the only one that will be along the river unless or until we need to grow again.  It’s going to be a bit different than the other two new buildings because the design will be very modern while designed to fit in with the estate houses like ours; and will be geared toward young, professional couples – like Jake and Stephanie, Christina and Josiah, and Violet and Dillon.  They’ll be among the first groups of college grads that we’ve helped and will need to support the lab, med center, and other projects; and a lot of the new housing projects are being built to support them in return for their commitment to our collective future.

Moving on to my own news of the day, there really isn’t a lot to report.  Thanks to Jenny’s change to twice-weekly cheerleading practices; I don’t have any practices on Mondays or Wednesdays now.  Tuesdays will be busy with a total of four practices in addition to our classes and homework; but that does work out for me the rest of the week.  My pre-school morning was uneventful; we had a fun day at school; and then I came home while Michael was busy with his football practice and worked on the family business until he came over and joined us for dinner.  I did that work in a time phase so that I could get everything done for the day; and Ethan and Ehlana joined me in the office so that they could work on their college studies in the time phase too.

We missed out on a gourmet dinner at his house, but Michael and I were due to spend some time with my parents, brother, and sister; so Rebecca and Lucas got to have some alone time with her parents instead.  Having Michael with me also allowed us to have a Magi lesson with Mom after we did our homework; and then we managed to have a bit of alone time in my room that included a minor make-out session to go along with the music practice that was all about getting ready for our practices on Tuesday.  I helped Michael with a bit of Magi-powered healing before he went home too; and he left at ten o’clock so that neither of us would be up too late on a school night.

I still had my usual bedtime computer and email checks to do along with the language studies after that, but with the family business work already out of the way; one more time phase allowed me to get all of that done before eleven o’clock.  Once I was finished with all of that, I took a short break before getting to this update so that I could go downstairs and say goodnight to Mom and Dad.  They were still working in the office, but decided to wrap up their work for the night; and came up to bed after our little chat.

That’s pretty much it for me, and if every Monday works out this well for me; it’ll be a good day every week.  That’s something to hope for, but I’ll have to keep you posted on that over the next few weeks and months; since something else always seems to come up every time I think that I’m getting a handle on my too-busy schedule.  Getting a decent night of rest is an option now, though, and I really want to go there; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!