Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 28, 2016



Happy 4th Birthday, Valerie!

For the second day in a row, my only involvement in a birthday was through a breakfast phone call.  Mom and Dad left Valerie’s gifts with her parents last week, so she opened them while we talked with her; and she was a very happy camper by the time we ended our call to make way for other incoming best birthday wishes calls.  The Malloys had a busy day planned for their kids, family, and friends; and I’ll guess that they’re all worn out by now – though I haven’t heard the stories yet.

My school day was pretty good, if not very exciting; and then I came home to work once we were set free and Michael moved on to his football practice.  I worked in the office; used a time phase; and got all of my studying and work finished by dinnertime.  Ethan and Ehlana worked in the office with me – studied; and Mom split her time between the office and kitchen so that she could cook dinner too.  While I didn’t help with the cooking; I did take care of the clean-up after we had our meal in the sunroom; and then the twins and Silkie came with me for a walk around town that included some front porch visits on our way to the Inn to meet up with Michael.

He didn’t need to work until close; so we were home again by eight o’clock.  We did our homework first; had a Magi lesson with Mom; followed that up with some music play time in my room; and then we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  That didn’t leave us much time for any sort of quality make-out time; so I ‘made’ time for that with a time phase before sending Michael on his way home at ten-thirty.  I had a bedtime chat with Mom and Dad on my way up to my room again; had a nice soak in my Jacuzzi; and did a bit of surfing on the web along with the usual bedtime computer and email checks.  With my work and studying finished early; going to bed before midnight is an option that I plan on taking advantage of tonight.  I’m sure to have a few late nights ahead of me through the weekend; and I’ll need the extra rest now.

That’s going to be especially important for me tomorrow, but I’ll save that news for the next update; and just wrap up this report without dragging it out – especially since you can just flip the digital page to read on anyway.  Cliff-hangers don’t work when you can do that, and I don’t have a good one to offer anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!