Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 19, 2016



Happy 3rd Birthday, Eli!

My only involvement in his birthday was my contribution to the gift that Ehlana, Ethan, and I got for him; though I’ve spent some time with Naomi tonight too when she got back here with Ehlana from his birthday party.  I know that he’s had fun today; with that fact based on how annoyed Naomi was when she got here – thanks to Eli and Zack bugging her constantly with help from some of their little friends.  Zack’s staying at Eli’s for a birthday ‘all-nighter’ that Naomi didn’t want to be there for; which is why she’s here for the night with Ehlana instead.

Or maybe that’ll be with Ethan!  I’ll let you know with the next update if I find them sleeping on the sofa in the lounge again in the morning. ;^)

Have you ever noticed that those jokes are so much funnier when they’re not directed at you?

Moving along, we were all awake early to see Dad off on his trip to the city; Mom had all kids and pets in her bed for nap time after that until we needed to get ready for Tai Chi by the river; and then we met Michael out there for the morning exercise fun.  He stayed for breakfast, but then needed to run to get to the school on time for his morning weight training; and I had more fun playing dress-up with Ehlana while we had more time to get ready for school.  I don’t have any news from our school day; but we’ve had a fairly fun day since being set free after last class.

Rowen came home with me; we did our homework while the boys were busy with football; worked on a couple of ideas for new cheerleading routines; and did a Magi lesson with Mom after Ethan and Ehlana left for Aiden’s and Naomi’s houses respectively.  Mom wants to do more lessons with Rowen again; so we’ll try to work that into our schedules this fall.  We also convinced Mom to go to Crystal Springs for a sleepover with Dad tomorrow; and I’ll have Rowen here for a sleepover while the twins will be with Aiden and Naomi respectively.  The boys will likely come over for a while tomorrow night, but we won’t be doing a co-ed sleepover; and won’t have much time to hang out by the time Michael and I are finished with our teen praise team practice anyway.

Michael and Tim joined us after football practice, and because the ‘feels like’ temperature was around a hundred and five this afternoon; we all went for a swim in the river.  It was fairly cold after some cool nights here, but that just made the swim refreshing compared to the air temperature.  Mom had four teens with her for dinner, but we just grilled some burgers and jumbo dogs to go along with some cold salads; and then had our meal in the sunroom.  Rowen and Tim didn’t stay too long after dinner and the clean-up because they had other plans.  When they left, Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me so that we had that done before the twins got back here with their best friends; and then I helped Michael with his homework – not that he needed it.  We also had a music practice and a bit of make-out time before we spent an hour or so with the four younger kids until they went to bed and Michael went home at ten o’clock.

I came up to my room after seeing Michael out and sharing out goodnight hugs and kisses on the front porch; and got right to work as soon as I was ready for bed and tucked in with Mandy.  I used a time phase for that; and even managed to get a bit of extra language studying finished by the time I decided to stop for the night.  It’s nearly eleven-thirty now, and with four practices ahead of me tomorrow along with school and the rest of my work and study plans for tomorrow night; it’s time to wrap this up and get some sleep – especially since I’m bound to have a much later night tomorrow.

No, that won’t just be because Michael and Tim hang out with us too long – or ‘accidentally’ fall asleep on the sofa with their respective girlfriends.  I’m not saying that won’t ever happen when the parents are away; but it won’t happen this time for sure.

Yes, Mom and Dad can trust me, but we do have a public image to keep; and that kind of thing always makes the gossip network in a small town.

I don’t really want to go there, and really should get to the sleeping part of my night now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!