Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 3, 2016



I’m in grabbing a shower and getting changed between baseball and our campfire; so this is going to be a short report because we’re also having a teen and kid camping night after the campfire.

The top baseball news of the day is that Rowen and I helped our team win the championship for our division with a fourteen-to-four victory over the Solar Flares.  Michael and Tim did the same for the Werewolves; and they beat the Ghouls by a score of nineteen-to-twelve in a game that was much closer than ours until the final two innings.

The rest of my day included working the morning breakfast and lunch shift at the Inn; I went on the trail ride at the ranch this afternoon with the small gang of riders that Mom set up the ride for; and then I ended up helping out with the dinner prep work at the Inn until I needed to be at the park for our championship game.  Dad had the campfire started by the time I got home from the park; but I really needed the shower before joining in for that fun.  The camping tonight was set up by my brother, sister, and cousins; and I had no involvement in getting the tents and everything else ready for it.  We have extra teens – including Rowen, Tim, Rebecca, and Lucas camping too; but it’s mostly family cousins and just a few friends – including Naomi and Aiden.

I’m missing out on the campfire fun in progress, though, and can write about the campfire and camping with the next update; so I guess that’s all for now.  It’s been fun and too busy, and tomorrow will be more of the same with a trade-off of work at the park fundraiser booth instead of at the Inn; so I want to be ready for that too.

You can flip the digital page in my future to read all about it, but I’m going to go out and live it right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!