Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 22, 2016


Okay, this is really going to be a micro-update because I need the sleep to be ready for the Friday school and football fun - as well as the weekend work and play adventures.

We had a normal morning; average school day; and our lunchtime cheerleading practice went pretty well too.  Rowen was having a make-up work night at the store or tech center; so I came home and did some of my family business work while Michael was busy with football practice.  He had to help out at the Inn for dinner, so I got to help Mom out with our meal for both the cooking and clean-up; and then she headed for the Inn with Ethan and Ehlana while I waited for Michael to come over so that we could do our homework; have a music practice; and enjoy a minor make-out session that wasn't interrupted by Silkie this time because we took her out back for a relief run around the yard first.

Yes, teen Magi Masters need to learn from their mistakes too. ;^)

I'm dragging this out too much; so let's speed it up.  We managed to have time for all three items on our to-do list before Mom was home again with the twins.  She did a Magi lesson with us after that; Michael and I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana in bed for the night; and then he headed home.  Once I finished seeing him out; I joined Mom in the office and we both worked in a time phase until shortly before midnight.  That took care of getting everything on my work and study list done ahead of the weekend; and then it was Jacuzzi time for both of us.  I enjoyed my hot soak in the tub; got ready for bed; and will be out for the count within minutes of wrapping this up - hopefully before one o'clock if I can manage to drift off that quickly without any distractions.

That is all of the news I have, though, and I can give that a try right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!