Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 25, 2016



This is going to be another short update, and while that isn’t because it’s all that late; I am in real need of some solid, consecutive hours of down time.

Since my last report, Michael came over; we started to watch our first movie with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden in the room to keep us company; and I fell asleep before we were a half-hour into the show.  Naomi and Ethan apparently fell asleep cuddled together too, but her plan for a sofa sleepover with Ethan didn’t work out; since Mom and Dad simply moved them both to separate beds when they came upstairs to get all four kids.  Michael had still been awake then, but knew he could stay if he wanted to do that – even if it was a bit boring for him with me in unconscious mode.

The good news for him is that I woke up later; we had some quiet, clothing semi-optional fun; and then we went back to sleep for a few more hours until we needed to come to life again and get ready for Tai Chi by the river.  That work-out was a lot cooler than most mornings for quite a while, but we were glad to be out there; and had fun with our bonus, junior exercise buddies.  Michael and I were at his house for breakfast, and while I always love the bonus gourmet food; we also wanted to spend some time with his parents when we aren’t all busy at the Inn.  I had gotten ready for church first, so I took care of the clean-up; and then we walked to church together with a fairly large gang of family and neighbors.  The church service and Sunday school were fun; we were late getting out of there; and Michael and I had to hurry to the Inn to help out with the lunch shift.

Michael worked all day, but I only worked the lunch shift; we came home after that for Michael’s break; and did our homework before spending some time playing with the twins and some other kids and teens at the park.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I walked Michael back to the Inn; headed home after that; and I got to work in the office while they opted to do some college studying.  Mom and Dad were working in the office all afternoon, but I used a time phase once I was there; and we all worked or studied until we were done for the day before stopping to have a late dinner.  I helped with the work on both sides of the meal; we watched some television in the living room after that; and I came up to my room for a soak in my Jacuzzi when Mom and Dad came up to the second floor to do bath time with the twins.  I didn’t multi-task while in the tub; only did a last email check before starting this report; and that’s all the news I have for tonight.

We have another busy week ahead of us; and the bonus fun is going to come from Michael’s birthday on Thursday and Mom and Dad’s anniversary on Sunday.  There are three more family and friends birthdays this week, but I’ll be out of the loop for most of that fun because two of them are out of town; and I’ll be away at a football game for the third one.  Add in some work at the Inn and another fall clean-up day on Saturday; and it’s going to be a very long, busy week.

That’s enough of a reason to crash and nap early tonight, and I’m ready to do that now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!