Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Cassie's Journal - September 14, 2016



It rained off and on today, but we were outdoors for Tai Chi by the river; and the rain didn’t get in the way of my day – though the guys got a bit damp during their football practice this afternoon.

I don’t have much news for today.  We had a normal morning; it was a quiet day at school; and Rowen and I were able to do our homework at the computer store after school while Michael and Tim were busy with football anyway.  She went to work at the store after that; I came home; and spent the rest of the afternoon and working on the family business and studying except for our dinner break.  All of that work was done in a time phase; so I was finished my work for the night early.  Michael was busy at the Inn, so we didn’t get together, and while that would have been fun; I’m ready for an early night anyway.  Some Jacuzzi time was an option; so I actually did that without any multi-tasking.  After that, I joined in for the bedtime snack and drinks with the twins; tucked them in for the night; and then came back up to my room and snuggled into my bed with Mandy and my computer.

While I didn’t really need to do it, I did one last round of computer and email checks before getting to this update, and once I’m done with this; it’ll be time to get a decent night of down time.  I’ll need that extra sleep; since we’re sure to have another busy end to the week and weekend.  I don’t want to think about that, though, and don’t have any other news to write about; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!