Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - Septembr 20, 2018


Ethan:

We’ve had another hot, sunny, and summer-like day around here, and it is still supposed to cool down for the next week or more; so Ehlana and I skipped work at the lab again in favor of biking and playing with our friends after school.  The books in the archives will still be there next week; and Ehlana can get back to her research after her shopping trip too.

The biking, playground action, and ice cream treats from the Emporium added up to lots of fun with our friends.  We had a quiet dinner with Mom; and then we went to game night at the Inn after going for a walk and collecting some relatives along the way.  Mom and Miranda won the senior game night championship – as usual when they get to play on the same team; and then we came home and did some time-phased work and studying before it was time to hit the shower or Jacuzzis and get ready for bed.

I’m there – in bed; and ready to crash and nap.  We’ve had another really good day, and I’m glad of that; since I’ll miss Ehlana while she’s away this weekend.

Not enough to want to take the hit to my fledgling reputation by going along on a mothers and daughters shopping weekend no matter how much I’d love to see Cassie and Michael too, but I will miss her; and it won’t be as much fun around here while our favorite girls are away.

It is getting late, though, and I’ll be having a sleepover at Aiden’s tomorrow night; so I should get to sleep and be ready for a late night of gaming at his house.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan wrote – except that I probably won’t miss him all that much while away on our shopping adventure! ;^)

Aunt Leanne would suggest that it’s supposed to be that way – with the boys missing us more than we miss them, but while that’s a fun thought; it isn’t really the way that it works – especially when you’re talking about seven-year-old twins.  Maybe I’ll offer another look at that in five or six years; do a girls’ weekend away; and compare Ethan’s update tonight with the one he’d write for that weekend while he’s dealing with Naomi and me being away.  I might not even get mentioned in that report!

Yes, I know that he didn’t include Naomi’s name tonight, but we all know that she’s included with his ‘favorite girls’ group; and is just being a guy by not admitting that he’ll miss her about as much as he’ll miss me.

Okay, not quite as much, but that’s definitely a twin thing; it’ll change as we get older too; and Naomi understands and doesn’t mind that he’ll always have that connection with her best friend!

We have our weekend shopping trip to get to after school tomorrow, and I need to get to sleep now; so that’s all I have for tonight.  Stay tuned; since the next few days are going to be fun!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!