Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 11, 2018


Ethan:

September eleventh isn’t just another date on the calendar for those of us who were born in the years after the attacks back in 2001, but it is history for us instead of something that we personally experienced – even if that was just through watching the event unfold on live television.  I’m only commenting on that because we did have a lesson about those attacks in our classes today because of the anniversary; and that is different for us than it is for our teachers.  That used to be true for some of the older students too, but Cassie’s class was the last with any students that had any memory of that day, and for most of them; that was more from things they learned in the first few years after the attacks.  I won’t comment on the content of the lessons, but that’s entirely because I have more information through the archives; and wouldn’t dream of messing with the official stories in the history books even in our local classes.

I’m not just suggesting that because I don’t want to be labeled a conspiracy nit, though if I was a bit older; that might be the exact reaction I’d get for attempting to correct the public record about information that is presumed to be fact but isn’t.

Moving along, we’ve had a nice weather day; a good day at school; and Ehlana and I worked at the lab and archives after school through until dinnertime.  We followed that meal up with some studying in the office and a Magi lesson with Mom; and now Ehlana and I are heading off to sleep a bit earlier than we’ve managed for what seems like quite a while.  That’s all the news I have; so I guess that it’s time to wrap this up and just get on with the nap time right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan’s already reported; and I’ll add that Cassie’s problems from the weekend have been dealt with to her satisfaction; so she and her friends are moving on and glad that it didn’t get dragged out into a major mess.  I don’t have anything new to report from my research at the lab, and I’m ready to crash and nap now too; so I’m going to go and do that starting right now.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!