Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 29, 2018


Ethan:

Happy 18th Birthday, Michael!

Extreme outdoor play time with rock climbing, mountain biking, and caving; lunch and dinner out; and a movie at a theater has likely been a lot more fun for Michael, Cassie, Rowen, and Tim than our chores and fall clean-up day has been here.

Ehlana and I are having sleepovers with Naomi and Aiden – at their houses, though, and we’ll be heading over to their houses soon now that the work is done for the day; so Mom and Dad get another kid-free night.  Let’s not comment more on that, and I don’t really have any news from all of the work today either; so I guess that’s it and I’ll get on with the play part of my day starting right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Happy Birthday, Michael!

Yes, I’m echoing that when Ethan’s already mentioned it, but even when we can’t be there to help with the celebration; Michael is a fairly-important part of our lives since Cassie does plan on keeping him forever! ;^)

Ethan’s also right that our day around here hasn’t been nearly as exciting as Cassie has been trying to make Michael’s life today; and I won’t scare him by suggesting that her plans for that extended beyond that visit to the movie theater to include a roommate swap at their townhouses.  That might scare Ethan now; but I don’t think he’ll have a problem with that sort of thing once we’re a bit older and Naomi convinces him otherwise!

Moving along, the only other news I have is that we’ll start our night out at Naomi’s until Aiden’s parents are done at the bakery; and there may be some trail riding involved; since Naomi’s Mom will still be at the salon for a bit longer too.

I am packed and ready to go, though, and don’t have anything else to report for the hometown news; so I guess I’m out of here too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!