Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 5, 2018


Ethan:

It’s my turn for a short update.  Day Two of Grade Two was good; Ehlana and I started our after school lab and archives play time today; and we had a quiet evening at home from dinnertime until now while studying, having a Magi lesson, and spending a bit of time with Mom and Dad before coming up to bed.

Now I’m tired and ready to get some sleep; so that’s it for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I really loved getting back in the lab today after we were finished school for the day.  It always feels as though I’ve missed a lot while away – even over a holiday weekend when only the minimum work gets done anyway.  The good news for that, though, is that there is always fun things for me to work on because new plants are ready to harvest and test; so that speeds up the part of the work I like to do best.

The lab time was great; and so was spending the evening with Mom and Dad – though we did work or study for most of that time together.  The Magi lessons are always great though, and the studying was a continuation of our doctoral-level research; so that was good too.

I don’t feel Ethan’s need for a short report tonight, but I also don’t really have anything else to cover for today; so I’ll wrap this up and head off to sleep now too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!