Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 24, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 24, 2018


Ethan:

The weather was really good again today, and we got to have some bonus outdoors time while at school; Ehlana and I resisted the urge to go out and play after school and went to play at the lab and archives instead.  We were happy to get back to our research or books; and we ended up staying there until nearly-seven o’clock before being ordered home because we were late for dinner by then.  Mom and Dad waited for us and kept the food hot, but that compressed the rest of our night by the time we ate, cleaned up, and then moved on with the rest of our evening.

For Ehlana and me, that meant some studying and a Magi lesson in the office while Dad worked; and then we were sent up to bed by ten o’clock.  I’m ready to get some sleep now; so that’s all I have for this update.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Let’s just go with Ethan’s update for tonight; and I’ll only add that I really loved getting back to work in the lab.  We didn’t solve any of our research issues tonight, but we did run three new tests at the same time; so that was exciting – right up until the end when my ‘hosts’ got killed by my cure.  That was only cells, but until I can get them to survive the treatment; we are not going to be changing the world by curing the common cold.

I’ve no doubt that we will – sooner or later, but the best thing I can do right now is to sleep on it; and then start working on the problem again tomorrow.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!