Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 13, 2018


Ethan:

We had a good day at school; played at the lab after that until dinnertime; and then had fun with our family and friends at game night.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Ehlana and me that just wrapped up before we were sent up to bed; and now I get to crash and nap for the rest of the night.

I guess that sounds like a lot, but it seems as though it’s been a quiet day around here.  That happens for seven-year-old kids now and then – even when we’re junior Magi Masters.  I don’t have any extra news, though, so that’s the end of my report for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What Ethan said; except I’m going to stay awake for a while and process the data we got from our experiments today to come up with some new ideas for where to take our research.  That would be really boring for most of you; so I’ll save the technical details for my research archives where they will only put the readers to sleep that really like that sort of thing! ;^)
Catch you on the flip side!

Yes, I know that saying is way before my time, and the majority of my friends would have no idea what it means or refers to, but I heard the line used today for the first time in while; and it just popped out onto this digital page.  The mental picture I’m having of a digital jukebox on my computer screen is weird, but then I have more important thinking to get to now; so I’m out of here.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!