Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - September 15, 2018


Ethan:

Ehlana and I are packing for sleepovers with our best friends tonight – at Aiden’s for me; and Naomi’s for Ehlana so that our parents get a kid-free night ahead of Dad’s trip to the city next week.  I’ll update you on the rest of my news for the day with the next report; since most of our fun is just getting started for us while we’ve spent more time working for the rest of the day than we’ve had available for playing.  Yes, that meant helping out with weekend chores around the house and yard, and while Dad is getting a bit of help for the yard work; that was only with cutting the lawn today; and we took care of the rest of the work.  That took us until a bit after one; we got cleaned up and had lunch; and then Ehlana and I were set free to play – which we’ve been doing with Naomi, Aiden, and some other friends at the park.  We spent almost all of that time biking the trails; and now we’re doing the packing and move to our friends’ houses because we’re having dinner with them too.

That’s all I have, and while we hope that Mom and Dad have a fun night; we don’t expect to want any details beyond whatever they decide to do for dinner and maybe if they go out with friends to Sheldon’s for a while too.  We don’t even know that much, since they haven’t decided on anything; so I’ll have to keep you posted on that too – or not! ;^)

Thankfully, that isn’t a mental picture I need to hang on to for long because I have my own adventures to get to now; so I am just going to get on with the fun starting right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan can be afraid of the parents’ side of kid-free nights, but I’m not; and would only be scared if they didn’t look forward to having them now and then!

I’ll add that our chores today included working on the gardens, and while it isn’t quite time to put all of the flowers to bed for the winter; it won’t be long before we will be doing that too.  The gardening does take more time in the fall, though, and I’m glad the weather was warmer today; since it can get really uncomfortable to do the weeding and pruning when it’s cold out.  We had other chores to help out with, but most of them were more-fun and not as dirty.  For the record, I’m not becoming a princess now that I have a suite on the third floor, and I don’t mind getting dirty at all, but I’m also a junior scientist; so you can understand why I prefer to work in a spotlessly-clean environment whenever possible.

I’ll leave it up to Ethan to rummage around with the dusty old books!

Okay, that’s enough journal fun for me today.  Naomi and I have a play night to get to next, and with just a bit of good luck; we won’t also have to put up with Eli and Zack all night – though that’s a definite risk once they find out about our sleepover – if they don’t know about it already.  That’ll be news for the next report too, though; so stay tuned to find out how the rest of my day goes with the next update.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!